Exhibit, Advertising, and Sponsorship Opportunities
$250 Exhibit table (assigned on first-come, first-served basis)
$250 Full-page advertisement in conference program
$500 Exhibit table and full-page advertisement in conference program
$500 Lanyards for participant name tags
$500 Keynote Address sponsorship with acknowledgement of your organization’s support
$500 Poster Session sponsorship with signage acknowledging your organization’s support
$500 Reusable conference tote bags with your organization’s name or logo (Advertiser supplies items for distribution)
$1,000 Recognition as major sponsor of APHC’s 7th Annual Meeting (Acknowledgement in conference program, registration for two, acknowledgement on APHC website as major donor and newsletter article)
Each Exhibitor, Advertiser and Sponsor with Receive:
· A listing in the conference program
· A list of all meeting registrants
Fire codes require materials such as table covering, drapes, etc., to be flameproof. Use of heaters, open
flames, candles, lanterns, etc., as part of an exhibit is forbidden.
Each exhibitor is responsible for preservation of his/her own property.
Exhibitors shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damages to property owned by hotel, its owners or managers that results from any act or omission of an exhibitor. Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless APHC and the hotel, its owners, managers, officers or directors, agents, employees, subsidiaries and affiliates from any damages or charges resulting from exhibitor’s use of the property. The exhibitor acknowledges that APHC and the hotel do not maintain insurance covering exhibitors’ property, and that is the sole responsibility of the exhibit to obtain liability insurance covering such losses. Each exhibitor, by signing an application to exhibit, understands and agrees that they assume responsibility for the conditions described above.
1. APHC, at its sole discretion, may withhold or withdraw permission to distribute souvenirs, advertising or other material it considers objectionable or not in keeping with the character or purpose of APHC.
2. All exhibitor activity must take place in the assigned area only.
Conditions of Agreement:
1. All exhibits are subject to review and approval by the Academy for Professionalism in Health Care, Inc.
2. This agreement shall not be binding upon the lessor (APHC) until accepted and executed by APHC. A counter-signed copy of the contract will be returned to you as confirmation of your participation.
3. Refunds of any payment for exhibit space will be made at the sole discretion of APHC with a $25 processing fee deducted from the total paid. No refunds due to cancellations will be made after May 1, 2019.